The LIVC virtual wine bar : Our first online wine tasting worked so well that we are going to make them monthly events until the pandemic is over. Our wine tastings are informal but we hope you will learn something from them as well as enjoying some good company.
1. The topic will be Sauvignon blanc (aka Sancerre) wines so you will need to obtain one (or more if you wish) bottle(s).
2. Louise Story will introduce the evening.
3. We will watch a Wine Society video on Sauvignon blanc.
4. Dave will then talk about the wine he has bought – where from, the price, the manufacturer etc. He will then sample the wine describing its colour, aroma and taste and overall impression.
5. Each participant in turn will the tell us about their wine, sample it and describe it.
6. And we will end up with a general chat about Sauvignon blanc and plan our next online wine tasting.
Join us any time from 7.30pm (the tasting will start at 8pm – please arrive on time).
To join us do this – may vary depending on your device and operating system: Click on https://zoom.us/j/4689584830 using your PC (with video/microphone) or laptop or iPad or Tablet or Smart phone. Download the app and indicate your name (only necessary on your first Zoom visit). You will enter the waiting room and Dave will invite you into the Virtual Wine Bar. Turn on sound and video. You will see and hear all the other wine tasters.
Please let Dave know if you are joining us : [email protected]